MORE TOPICS are in the above "Bible Studies" drop down menu (End-times prophecy, answering cults, evolution, etc.)
Click on the question below to open the document.
If you have a question about the Bible, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How can I know that I'm going to heaven?
3. How do we know God is real and the Bible is true?
5. Are "Near Death Experiences" real?
8. What about those who haven't heard about God?
9. Should I tithe on my gross or net pay?
10. Do babies go to heaven if they die?
12. What is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?
13. What is a cult?
16. Was John the Baptist a reincarnation of Elijah?
17. Who were the Nephilim in the Bible?
18. If God loves everyone why did He hate Esau?
19. When did the wise men go to Bethlehem?
20. What was the purpose for the Old Testament sacrifices?
21. Where did Cain get his wife?
22. Can a Christian lose his salvation?
23. When was the Bible written?
24. What does "you are gods" mean?
25. Will only a few get into heaven?
26. Why did Jesus say to pluck out our eyes?
27. What does the Bible say about cremation?
28. What happened to Lazarus after he was resurrected?
29. Was "the eye of the needle" a small city gate?
30. What is the "third heaven"?
31. Was Melchizedek never born?
32. Why is "Eli, Eli, Lama, Sabachthani" recorded in Hebrew?
34. What does "the only begotten Son" mean?
35. What was the Bethlehem star?
36. Why did Jesus need to be born of a virgin?
37. Is the doctrine of "original sin" true?
38. Did any prophets come out of Galilee?
39. What does it mean to "repent"?
42. Did Saul call back Samuel from the dead?
43. Who wrote the Book of Hebrews?
44. Did two different people write the Book of Isaiah?
45. Which is the correct order of Jesus' temptations?
46. How did Jonah stay alive inside a whale for three days?
47. How will God resurrect the dead out of dirt?
48. Does everything happen for a reason?
49. If Jesus never sinned why did He need to be baptized?
50. What does "a land flowing with milk and honey" mean?
51. What does "the earth is full of God's glory" mean?
52. What did Jesus mean by salt losing its saltiness?
53. What does "going the second mile" mean?
54. What does "bless those who curse you" mean?
55. What does being "poor in spirit" mean?
56. What was the purpose for the Ark of the Covenant?
57. Where is the Ark of the Covenant today?
58. How could a loving God send someone to Hell?
59. What is the purpose of prayer?
60. What does "the Lord make His face shine on you" mean?
62. Why did Jesus talk about Himself in third person?
63. Who was the man wearing a linen sheet in Gethsemane?
64. If Jesus always told the truth why did He need to say "Truly I say to you"?
65. Why does the Bible say "Thou shall not kill" when God told Israel to kill their enemies?
66. What does the Bible teach about sexual purity?
67. Why did Paul turn people over to Satan?
68. Do people in heaven know what's happening on earth?
69. Boiling a young goat in its mother's milk?
70. What were Urim and Thummin?
71. Were Adam and Eve real people?
72. What does it mean to ask God for a sign?
73. People came out of their tombs after Jesus died?
74. How did Goliath's sword get placed in the sanctuary at Nob?
75. Is it Possible to Resist God's Grace?
76. Does God Speak to People Today?
78. Did Jesus die on Friday or Wednesday?
79. What did Jesus write in the dirt with His finger?
80. What does "heaping hot coals on your enemy's head" mean?
81. Will everyone eventually be saved and go to heaven?
82. Does Jesus want us to wash people's feet today?
83. What does die in your sins mean?
84. How did Peter's shadow and Paul's handkerchiefs heal people?
85. Is the 1611 King James Version the only correct translation?
86. What does it mean to be "born of water"?
87. What does "lead us not into temptation" mean?
88. Should I love myself or hate myself?
89. Will everyone have an equal reward in heaven?
90. How can I stop being afraid?
91. What was Paul's "thorn in the flesh"?
92. What is the purpose of fasting?
93. Was a rope tied around the High Priest's ankle?
94. Where did the High Priest sprinkle the blood when the Ark of the Covenant was missing?
95. How did the coin get in the fish's mouth?
96. What does it mean to make restitution?
97. Since Jonah's 40-day prophecy did not come to pass, does that make him a false prophet?
98. Why did it take two attempts by Jesus to heal the blind man?
99. Why do the gospels give different descriptions of the same event?
100. When did Satan enter into Judas?
101. How did the book of Revelation get off the island of Patmos?
102, If Jesus knew all things, why did He ask questions?
104. Why did Jesus ask for two donkeys so He could ride into Jerusalem?
105. Will lost people be resurrected?
106. Is the Shroud of Turin a forgery?